Did you know you can order it TODAY and have it delivered TODAY?
Do you have questions about this product? A Gallery Furniture representative can help.
Need financing? We have financing/leasing options for all types of credit! Click the button below to learn more.
More Info & Offers
Why You'll Love It
Alpine conjures up an image of cool mountain air and I can tell you what, this Alpine sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman, available at Gallery Furniture right now is one cool piece of furniture. One cool sofa, loveseat, chair, whatever it is you need for your Houston or Texas area home. The Alpine sofa is just for you. This is a beautiful transitional sofa, which means it can go contemporary. It can go traditional. However you decide to decorate your room
- This single slab, bench seat sofa was proudly Made in America!
- Smoothly textured beige fabric is easy to care for and meant to last.
- Non-slippage fabric in the undercarriage keeps the single cushion in place.
- Reversible back cushions, containing a mixed fill of fiber and foam, are designed for long-term comfort.
- Six matching accent pillows complete the attractive, transitional look.
- The arms are constructed with a double rolled technique, including antique brass mini-nailheads, completing the design.
- Seat Depth: 22.50
- Seat Height: 21.00
- Total Depth: 42.50
- Total Height: 37.00
- Total Width: 93.00
- Number of Pillows: 4
- Arm Type: Rolled / Round
- Color: Beige
- Foot Type: Block
- Back Type: Pillows
- Special Features: Made in America
- Style: Transitional
- Upholstery Features: Nailheads
** Watch Mack Explain **
Questions & Answers
Returns & Exchanges
Gallery Furniture takes great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. We know that buying furniture for your home is a serious financial decision, as well as an emotional investment for you and your family. That's why Gallery Furniture takes pride not only in the furniture we sell, but in our commitment to customer service.
To learn more about our return and exchange policy please click the button below.