Stickley Bustle Back Spindle Side Morris Recliner
Did you know you can order it TODAY and have it delivered TODAY?
Do you have questions about this product? A Gallery Furniture representative can help.
Need financing? We have financing/leasing options for all types of credit! Click the button below to learn more.
Why You'll Love It
- Made in America
- The Arts and Crafts style, also known as American Mission Style, is a lasting, 100-year-old design that looks amazing in today's modern home.
- Manual recline is easy to adjust and improves furniture longevity, by removing moving parts that wear out with use.
- Featuring 100% top-grain leather upholstery, with a soft yet supportive back and seat.
- Solid, sustainably sourced, quartersawn white oak frame and arms create a distinctively beautiful look and a lifetime of everyday use.
- Seat Depth: 19.00
- Seat Height: 18.00
- Seat Width: 24.00
- Total Depth: 37.50
- Total Height: 40.00
- Total Width: 33.50
- Arm Type: Ergonomic / Contour
- Color: Burgundy
- Foot Type: Block
- Back Type: Cushion
- Leather Type: 100% Top Grain
- Fabric: Leather
- 2 for 1 Recliner Sale?: No
- Mechanism Type: Manual Recline
- Special Features: Made in America, Real Leather, Solid Wood
- Style: Mission
- Upholstery Features: 8-Way Hand-Tied Suspension, Hard Wood Frame Construction, One Piece Foot & Frame Construction, Solid Wood Frame
Questions & Answers
Returns & Exchanges
Gallery Furniture takes great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. We know that buying furniture for your home is a serious financial decision, as well as an emotional investment for you and your family. That's why Gallery Furniture takes pride not only in the furniture we sell, but in our commitment to customer service.
To learn more about our return and exchange policy please click the button below.