San Marcos Side Chair
Frequently Bought Together
Did you know you can order it TODAY and have it delivered TODAY?
Do you have questions about this product? A Gallery Furniture representative can help.
Need financing? We have financing/leasing options for all types of credit! Click the button below to learn more.
More Info & Offers
Why You'll Love It
Sit down to the dinner table in comfortable style when you choose a chair built in the USA. Whether you're sitting down to dinner or need to do a little extra work, this chair will provide back support to keep you comfy.
Made from some of the finest solid maple wood on the planet, you can't go wrong with the American craftsmanship of this side chair.
- Made in America, and handcrafted for quality and comfort.
- Solid maple wood remains durable for long-lasting use.
- The sinuous back has six shaped slats that provide excellent lower back support.
- Perfectly comfortable for eating dinner or doing homework.
- This chair boasts beauty and durability for functional elegance.
Buy It TODAY, Get It TODAY
You'll love the look and feel of this American-made chair in your home TODAY. So why wait? Order now and sit down in comfort tonight!
- Seat Depth: 17.00
- Seat Height: 18.00
- Seat Width: 20.00
- Total Depth: 18.00
- Total Height: 42.00
- Total Width: 20.00
- Back Material: Wood
- Color: Brown
- Dining Height: Dining
- Leg Type: Straight
- Leg Finish: Maple
- Finish: Maple
- Method of Care: Mild Furniture Polish, Wet Cloth
- Special Features: Amish Made, Made in America, Solid Wood
- Seat Material: Wood
- Style: Transitional
- Wood Species: Maple (Brown)
Questions & Answers
Returns & Exchanges
Gallery Furniture takes great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. We know that buying furniture for your home is a serious financial decision, as well as an emotional investment for you and your family. That's why Gallery Furniture takes pride not only in the furniture we sell, but in our commitment to customer service.
To learn more about our return and exchange policy please click the button below.