Gallery Guard Fabric Protection
How It Works
Gallery Guard is an advanced American made technology that helps to keep your furniture looking great for years. This unique formula offers a 5 year guarantee against stains caused by anything you eat or drink such as coffee, juice, ketchup, chocolate, and sodas. Also, anti-static properties help repel airborne dust and dirt. UV protection will help to reduce fading from direct sunlight. If you want to keep your furniture fresh, clean, and healthy, Gallery Guard will help to protect your family while increasing the life of your furniture by up to 50%! Gallery Guard is Proudly Made in the USA.
Note: Stains/discolorations not covered by Gallery Guard include incontinent individual, animal vomit/feces, human vomit/feces, daily soil and dirt, or fading due to direct sunlight.
Protection for Furniture and Carpets
Gallery Guard's advanced technology fluoropolymer fabric protector helps keep your furniture looking showroom fresh for years. Its unique formula repels both water and oil based stains and will not change the color or feel of your fine fabric.
Covers you 100% so you don't have to worry about those big spills or the unexpected stains that can happen everyday.
Gallery Guard's Exclusive Features and Benefits
- Contains an ultra-violet inhibitor to reduce fading in fabrics and carpets due to the sun.
- Contains an anti-static additive to repel airborne dust and dirt.
- Odorless and invisible when dry.
- Safe to humans and pets.
- Can increase the life of your fabrics by up to 50%.
- Made in the USA.
Limited 5 Year Protection
Limited 5 Year Protection Against Permanent Staining On New Upholstered Furniture and Bedding
Gallery Guard Protection, hereinafter referred as Gallery Guard, guarantees to the original owner of the new fabric, that if the fabric has been properly treated and becomes stained from any food or drink normally consumed by humans, the blood or urine of humans, or from mold or mildew stains for 5 years from date of purchase. Gallery Guard will be responsible for servicing the stained area of the fabric. This service will include: 1)Providing the customer with professional cleaning products designed for effective spot removal; 2) If the stain persists, Gallery will have the stained area(s) serviced by a professional cleaning technician; 3) Should the authorized cleaning professional be unable to remove the stain, Gallery will recover the stained area of fabric, if the fabric is available. If the fabric is not available, the original owner may select a new piece of upholstery equal to the original purchase price from Gallery Furniture. *The provisions of item #3 do not apply to residential carpets.
1) Retain original receipt to validate proof of purchase 2) If spill occurs, refer mmediately to and follow the cleaning instructions contained on the bottom portion of this protection. NOTE: Use only those cleaning products and procedures provided or recommended by Gallery. Use of any other cleaning products and/or procedures will void this Protection; 3) Report all protection claims to Gallery within five (5) days of the staining which led to the protection claim. Failure to comply with these requirements will void this protection.
This limited protection does not apply to stains caused by items other than those mentioned above. Nor does it apply to furniture located outdoors, on patios or screened rooms where it may be directly or indirectly exposed to the elements, furniture in transit or storage, defective material, damage, dirt, stains caused through delivery, preexisting conditions, material which is torn mishandled or subject to neglect. Further, this protection does not apply to wood, vinyl, leather, suede, plastic, metal parachute cloth, carpets in professional office environments, commercial applications or to material which has become subject to vandalism, alteration or causes beyond Gallery’s control, or acts of God. This protection does not cover fabrics that become worn or soiled from everyday use. THIS PROTECTION SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT COVER STAINS CAUSED BY INCONTINENT INDIVIDIUALS, ACIDS, INCLUDING VOMIT, ANIMAL URINE, HAIR FROM ANIMALS, ANIMAL CLAWS, ANIMAL FECES, ANIMAL STAINS, DYES, INKS, NAIL POLISH, NAIL POLISH REMOVER, BLEACH OR CORROSIVES.
THIS PROTECTION IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER PROTECTIONS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND NO ONE IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME FOR GALLERY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGE OF WHATEVER KIND AND SHALL ONLY BE REQUIRED TO SERVICE THE STAINED AREA AS OUTLINED ABOVE. THIS LIMITED PROTECTION GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY STATE TO STATE.
Cleaning Your Fabrics
No fabric protector can prevent general soiling. If cleaning is desired, contact Gallery for the name of a recommended professional in your area. A REGULAR SCHEDULE OF VACUUMING IS IMPORTANT IN THE PROPER MAINTENANCE OF TREATED FABRICS.
Before cleaning the spill, check for colorfastness of the fabric by blotting an inconspicuous portion of the fabric with a wet cloth. If color lifts, do not attempt to clean the stain.
Call service. If colorfast, clean by blotting with a damp, not wet, absorbent white cloth or paper towel. DO NOT apply water directly to stained area. Use warm water.
• FOR LIQUIDS: Absorb as much as possible by blotting – never rubbing – with a clean, absorbent white cloth or paper towel. Never force liquid through the fabr ic. CAUTION: If fabric is COTTON RAYON, SILK, or WOOL, DO NOT PROCEED. Contact Gallery Furniture immediately. – FOR SOLIDS or SEMI-SOLIDS: Such as butter, remove the excess by gently scraping with a butter knife. Work from the edge of the spill toward the center to prevent spreading. CAUTION: If fabric is COTTON, RAYON, SILK, or WOOL, DO NOT PROCEED. Contact Gallery Furniture immediately