Gallery Furniture Elite Protection Plans
Please contact Customer Service with any Questions at (713) 694-5570.
3-YEAR IN-HOME SERVICE PLAN
IF YOU DON’T USE THE IN-HOME SERVICE PLAN WITHIN 3 YEARS, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN IN-STORE CREDIT FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE SERVICE IN-HOME PLAN
WHAT YOUR 3 YEAR PLAN COVERS
- Frame: Frame is covered against structural defects such as warpage, frame breakage and separation of frame components.
- Fabric: All seams, zippers and buttons are covered against product failure. Animal damage (single incident coverage) after which in-home service plan is void and no longer valid.
- Leather: All seams, zippers and buttons are covered against product failure. Coverage includes accidental rips, tears and punctures. Animal damage (single incident coverage) after which in-home service plan is void and no longer valid.
- Seat Cushion Cores: Coverage includes 1 incident per year of replacement of cores if collapsed or caving in.
- Mirror and Glass: Mirrors are covered against silvering. Glass and mirrors are covered against chipping and breaking.
- Recliner/Motion Furniture: All metal components such as recliner mechanisms, swivel rocker bases and sleeper mechanisms. Coverage also includes repair and/or replacement of any broken frame, glider frame.
- All Electrical Components: Heat, vibrate/massage, motor, power adapter, outlet plugs, hand wand, remote controls and lumbar inflate airbag.
- Wood Furniture: Solid wood only, finishes are covered against season splits, separation of seams, cracking, checking, bubbling, peeling of finish. Frames, top and legs are covered against structural defects such as warpage.
- Hardware: Breakage of hinges, pull handles, drawer glides, and nail heads.
- Stains on Fabric: Spot clean only. Any food, beverage, human blood, human urine. Animal urine (single incident coverage) voids in-home service plan.
- Stains on Leather: Spot clean only. Any food, beverage, human blood, human urine, Animal urine (single incident coverage) voids in-home service plan. Ink from a ball point pen.
CLEANING OF FABRIC AND LEATHER: No service plan can prevent general soiling. If overall cleaning is desired, contact Gallery Furniture for a name of a recommended professional in your area. A regular schedule of vacuuming and cleaning is important in the proper maintenance of fabric and leather.
5 YEAR MATTRESS AND ADJUSTABLE BASE SERVICE PLAN
- Breakage of mechanisms including, recline, lifting, heating and/or vibrating
- Breakage of welds and steel frame
- Failure of integral electrical components, including wiring, motors and remote control devices
- Accidentally rips, tears and punctures on mattress only
- Seams coming undone and zipper busted on removable top
- Dipping over 1 ½ -2 inches or more on mattress
- 24/7 ON CALL SERVICE EXCLUSIVE TO GF CUSTOMERS Talk to an adjustable expert -- 713-859-8981
TAKE ADVANTAGE, ENJOY THE BENEFITS, AND A PEACE OF MIND BY HAVING
YOUR FURNITURE PROTECTED. TODAY!
- Damaged caused by misuse, abuse, and acts of God or alterations.
- Failure of consumer to adhere to the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines for routine care, cleaning and maintenance of covered items.
- Cost of repairs and replacement parts carried out by anyone other than Gallery Furniture or GF authorize agent.
- This service plan does not apply to furniture used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Finishes, veneers, laminate, lifting or chipping are not covered if due to liquid marks, rings, household heat marks or stain and excessive water damage
- Glass replacement, if not original is not available from factory, will be replaced with a comparable glass with the exception of beveled edge.
- Leather with excessive ink stains, loss of due to direct sunlight or natural body oils.
- Leather does not cover suede, nubuck, brushed, or any other non-top coated leather.
- Fabric with permanent dye does not cover dye bleeding and dye transfer onto or into upholstery fabric and leather.
- Gouges, dents, scratches or chips due to daily use on solid wood, including veneers and laminates.
*All mattress warranties are null/void if stained.
This limited service plan does not apply to stains caused by items other than those mentioned. Nor does it apply to furniture located outdoors, on patio or screen rooms where it may be directly or indirectly exposed to the elements, furniture in transit or storage unit facilities, defective material, damage, dirt stains, caused through delivery, preexisting conditions, materials which is torn mishandled or subject to neglect. This does not cover stains caused by incontinent individuals, acids (including vomit), dyes, inks, nail polish, nail polish remover, bleach, corrosives, chemicals applied or ingested by animals (ex: flea/tick medication) animal urine, animal damage, claws, feces. Excluding 1 time incidental animal damage or stain.
All legitimate claims will be settled with 90 days of the initial contact of Gallery Furniture, barring any delays caused by forces beyond the control of Gallery Furniture. It may not always be possible to deliver replacement (items/parts) within this time limit: however, the customer will be notified of what actions Gallery Furniture will take (ex: prorated in-store credit or refund of in-home service plan) all necessary details will be fully outlined (excludes rugs & electronics).
CANCELLATION: Gallery Furniture reserves the right to cancel this coverage at any time and refund the amount of the service plan will be issued, in the event of abuse or fraud.