Returns & Exchanges
Gallery Furniture takes great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. We know that buying furniture for your home is not just a financial decision. It is also an emotional investment for you and your family. That's why Gallery Furniture takes pride not only in the furniture we sell, but in our commitment to customer service.
Gallery Furniture wants you to be completely happy with your purchase. If there's a problem with an item or if things just don't look the way you thought they would, we will work with you to find the perfect solution.
15 Day Reselection
We understand that sometimes it takes a few days to see if your furniture works for you. That's why we have a 15 Day Reselection period on all normal merchandise (excluding mattresses).
To use your reselection privilege, select the new piece(s) you would like. Then:
- Schedule a second delivery of the new pieces (we will take the original items with us), or,
- Bring in the old piece(s) and swap.
Either way, you simply pay a 10% re-stocking fee (and second delivery fee, if you want us to deliver). If the price of your new selection is more, you will also be responsible for paying the price difference between the previously purchased items and the new selected items.
90 Day Mattress Comfort Exchange
You're well aware of the quality of our mattresses that lead to your purchase. In fact, we're confident you bought from the finest mattress showroom in the world. We also realize that the 10 minutes you spend on a mattress in our showroom is not always enough to full evaluate how well it can improve your sleep.
A new mattress is like a new pair of shoes — it takes time for the new materials to adjust to your sleeping behavior. Usually, it takes about 30 days for a mattress to start performing at its best. If after this 30 day initial "break-in" period you feel a different mattress style might work better, you can exchange your mattress up to 90 days from purchase. These policies constitute the Gallery Furniture Mattress Guarantee:
- The 90 day period begins the date you receive your new sleep set. Gallery Furniture will allow a one-time re-selection only after the 30 day adjustment period.
- You may select a mattress of equal or greater value. If you select a sleep surface of greater value, you will be responsible for the difference in price. If a reselection is of lesser value, no refund will be made.
- The original mattress purchase must also include — and you must use — a mattress protector. The mattress surrendered must be stain free.
- Please take your time in your reselection choice; only one comfort exchange is allowed per customer.
- This policy does not apply to foundations.
- Reselections are not allowed for issues regarding mattress size or height.
- Bedding accessories, such as pillows, protectors, encasements, sheets and adjustable bases, are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Reselections are not valid on special sizes, custom orders, floor models or warranty exchanges.
- All reselections are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
We carefully inspect each item of your order prior to shipment or delivery. Gallery Furniture wants you to receive a great product just as you intended. However, we do encourage you to inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage.
Call us on the day of delivery at (713) 694-5570.
Note: We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear.
No Cash Back
Gallery Furniture strives to make every customer 100% satisfied with their purchase. We offer 100% guaranteed services performed by certified technicians. In the rare case you feel you need to return your purchase, please refer to our 15 Day Reselection policy above.
Gallery Furniture cannot accept returns on special-order items, items damaged through normal use, or any final-sale items.