Gallery Furniture In-Home Extended Service Plan
How It Works
If you don't use In-Home Service Plan within three years, you will receive an in-store credit or gift certificate for the amount of the In-Home Service Plan!
Note: this plan does not cover abuse!
What Your 3 Year Plan Covers
If you don't use, you don't lose.
- Frame. Covered against structural defects such as warpage, frame breakage, and separation of frame components.
- Fabric. All seams, zippers and buttons are covered against product failure.
- Leather. All seams, zippers & buttons are covered against product failure.
- Cushion Cores. Coverage included replacement of cores for losses of resiliency during extended coverage.
- Mirrors & Glass. Mirrors are covered against silvering. Glass and mirrors are covered against chipping and breaking.
- Recliners & Motion Furniture. Metal components such as recliner mechanisms, swivel rocker bases, sleeper mechanisms, sleeper mattresses and internal springs are covered against breakage or bending. Coverage also includes repair and/or replacement of any broken frame or glider frames.
- Iron beds and daybeds are covered against weld breakage.
- Bed frames covered for any breakage of parts.
- Trundle units covered against breaking during normal use.
- Tables are covered against bending or breaking.
Mattress & Box Springs
- Mattress is covered for all defects in frame work and springs.
- Loss of foam and padding resiliency.
- Fabric is covered for loss of stitching seams.
- Mattress is covered against loss of foams or padding resiliency.
- Finishes are covered against season splits, separation of seams, checking and cracking.
- Cases, frames and legs are covered against structural defects such as warpage and finish flaws.
- Tops are covered against warpage and finish flaws.
- Covered against checking, cracking or peeling.