Gallery Furniture Sectional Guide
GUIDE TO SECTIONALS AT GALLERY FURNITURE
When you choose to shop sectional sofas at Gallery Furniture, you are given the convenience of variety, as we offer many different sectional sofa styles and configurations to suit the needs of your home. Whether you’re looking to invest in a rustic leather sectional or an ultra plush microfiber sectional, Gallery Furniture is ready to provide you with the style and level of comfort your family needs.
Spacious sectional sofas are perfect for large families or for those who love to entertain. Due to their large size, it’s important that you make sure the sectional will fit into your space before you make your purchase. To start, consider the size specs of the sectional provided by Gallery Furniture and then measure the room where you intend to place your sectional. Compare these measurements to ensure that the sectional will proportionately and comfortably fit into your space.
Back Cushion Type:
- Rolled Arm: Rolled arms are rounded and usually associated with a traditional sofa style.
- Track (Square) Arm: Track, or square, arms, are flat on top and extend straight out. This arm type is usually found on more contemporary style sectionals.
- Cushion Arm: Cushion arms offer additional padding on the sectional sofa arm for further comfort.
- Block Foot: Blog legs are straight, simple and unembellished leg types that are generally found on modern sectional sofas.
- Bun Foot: Bun Feet are spherical in shape with a flattened bottom that rests on the ground. This type of sectional sofa foot will commonly be found on traditional style sectionals.
- Square Foot: Square legs are straight on all sides, undecorated and found on contemporary style sectional sofas.
- Real Leather: One-hundred percent real leather sectionals will offer you and your family a comfortable place to lounge for years to come. Real leather furniture at Gallery Furniture is highly durable and will develop a charming patina over time, adding to the overall style of your home.
- Linen: Linen is a natural, breathable fabric that will keep you cool and comfortable during those hot Houston summers.
- Microfiber: Microfiber is a great choice for homes with children, as this polyester fabric is ultra soft, while remaining durable and resistant to water and most stains.
Gallery Furniture Best Sellers